All about the ASICS Blade FFThe ASICS Blade FF supports any indoor athlete who is in constant motion during their game. The seamless upper has been enhanced to provide even better support for the foot while making multidirectional movements. The heel collar and upper are crafted with minimal panels that provide extra strength and keep your foot in the shoe during all the sprints and turning movements you make. The increased heel drop allows you to make faster forward transitions, making it easier to change your direction of movement.
Features and benefits:
- Seamless upper
- Improved support and flexibility
- TWISTRUSS™ support technology: supports rapid movement changes
- FLYTEFOAM™ in midsole: provides optimal cushioning
- X GUIDANCE™: improves agility during multidirectional movements
- Sustainable insole: is manufactured using a dyeing process that reduces water consumption by about 33% and CO2 emissions by about 45% compared to traditional dyeing techniques
Doubt about the right size? No problem at all! The size chart below can be used as a guideline for choosing the right shoe size.
The best time to measure your feet is at the end of the day. Because of the warmth and movement your foot swells a bit during the day.
Do you fall exactly between two sizes? Then we advise you to always choose the bigger size. If this size turns out to be too big, you can always return the shoes!
|Length heel-toe in CM||EU size||UK size||US Women|